One of the best night nappies in Australia, the Soakmaster1000 aims to please (and soak masterfully) giving the heaviest wetting babies a good night’s sleep.
Uniquely designed with full layers of complimentary bamboo fabrics and microfibre core and super heavy weight bamboo soaker. It will soak away till morning while the state of the art stay-dry inner layer keeps your little bundle dry all night too. Comes with or without additional snap on tummy booster for heavy wetting tummy sleepers!
SOAKMASTER1000 OSFM Bamboo Fitted Cloth with tummy booster
Full layers of bamboo terry, bamboo fleece and bamboo jersey make this night nappy as thirsty as they come!
Absorbency Rating: Heavy Wetter – best night nappy for heavy wetters, front soakers, power wetters and side sleepers.
- One Size (Infant to Pre-schooler): approximately 6kg – 20kg.
The Soakmaster1000 is a thirsty one size night nappy cloth pocket and includes a super heavy weight 500gsm bamboo trifold. It can also be stuffed with any of our other inserts depending on just how much absorbency you need to get through the night in peace and comfort!
- grow-with-me rise snaps suit babies from infancy through to pre-school years
- included trifold may be folded length-wise in three for Medium to Large settings and width-wise in four for Small setting
- designed with heavy wetters and tummy sleepers in mind with a fast wicking microfibre core where it counts
- two large pocket openings to a generous pocket make absorbency placement customisable and easy
- stay dry athletic wicking jersey(Coolmax) keeps baby dry all night
- Use with 360 cover over top
We recommend a thorough rinse after use, followed by dry pailing (placing soiled nappies and covers in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled nappy longer than 2 days without washing.
Warm-hot machine wash. Hang to dry or inesrts can be dried in electric dryer on cool setting. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Natural fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in water above 60°C (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%.